Patton Promotion provides modern, innovative web site design and promotional solutions. We are a small company based in northern New Jersey. Unlike some other companies, we keep the number of clients we work with low, so we can pay special attention to your needs. We take a personal interest in all of our projects, and we want to see your business succeed. We know how hard it can be to find someone who genuinely cares about your needs and who is willing to explain things in an understandable way. That's why the same designer will handle your account from beginning to end, and we pride ourselves on our customer relations.
Call or Email us today to take the next step toward developing your business.
Xmap is the best tool I’ve found for auto-generating XML sitemaps for search index compliance. It allows for personalization of what it included. I was not able to find many extensions to fill this need, and Xmap does it quite well.
Xmap is a Site map generator component for Joomla. Xmap allows you to create a map of your site using the structure of your menus. Some of Xmap’s features are:
* Capability to create more than one sitemap with different preferences for each sitemap.
* Generation of XML sitemaps compatible with Google, Yahoo, Bing and others.
* Cache system to allow a fastest sitemap generation. Ideally for large or high traffic sites. You can enable or disable this feature independently for each sitemap.
* Exclude easily any menu item from your site map directly from the frontend
* Option to compress the XML sitemap
* Better presentation of the XML sitemap on browsers.
* Compatibility with Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7
* You can specify the priority and change frequency params for each menu and now for every item in your site map.
* You can change the priority and change frequency for every item in your sitemap.
* Shows some statistical information for each sitemap:
o Las visit date.
o Number of links generated on the last visit.
o Number of visits.
* There is available a lot of plugins for the most popular components: Zoom, DOCman, VirtueMart, Fireboard, SMF, Hot Property, SOBI2, Mosets Tree, MyBlog, RSG and many others.
* Customization for each extension
Shout out to Web Creme web designs for their really great professional sites! Thanks for the inspiration guys!
A personal portfolio concept, meant to act as a jumping-off point for all kinds of content. We have so many interests these days, I thought it would be nice to have one place to exposition my work in culinary, webdev, English comp, music, philosophy, and comedy. Please have a look if you are interested in my other interests.
Just started working with jEtzine and Old City Music, a music group out of New York City. Joe does excellent design work, and his ideas are always exciting, well developed, and challenging. We continue to enjoy working on this project that involves an animated night sky, NY skyline, and clock-work astrology. We are even including a continuous media player, something we have always wanted to do, and now can with ajax.
This article is still in progress. It is under the Tutorial section, but is posted as much for discussion as anything else. I am posting this tutorial to synthesize the several sources I needed to put this useful tool together. Please take this information with a grain of salt, as this is also my first tutorial. That being said, I hope this is as helpful and complete as possible.